Iranian State TV: 50,000 US Troops Within Range of Iranian Military, New Battle Begins!

 Iranian state television reported that 50,000 US troops in the Middle East are now within range of Iranian military firepower. The broadcast came shortly after the US attacked three Iranian nuclear sites on Sunday (June 22, 2025).

"Fifty thousand U.S. troops in the region are within Iran's range, and the Supreme Leader [Ayatollah Ali Khamenei] has vowed that we will win this war," the broadcast stated, read by a TV presenter.

"The battle has just begun, Mr. Trump! Now you're talking about peace? We will deal with you in a way that makes you understand the consequences of your recklessness," he continued in response to a post by US President Donald Trump calling for peace with Iran.

"From now on, every American civilian and military personnel in the region will be considered a legitimate target," added the Iranian state TV broadcaster.

Hardline Iranian lawmaker Hamid Rasaei called for retaliation against the US.

"This outrageous act must be met with a strong and decisive response," he said, referring to US strikes on nuclear sites in Natanz, Isfahan, and Fordow.

The Atomic Energy Organization of Iran condemned the US bombing of its nuclear sites.

"Following brutal attacks by Zionists over the past few days, Iran's nuclear sites in Fordow, Natanz, and Isfahan were targeted in brutal attacks early this morning—actions that clearly violate international law," the atomic agency said.

"This action, which violates international norms, unfortunately occurred under the indifference—or even complicity—of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)," it added.

"The United States, through a public statement by the US president on social media, has claimed responsibility for the attacks on these sites... The global community is expected to condemn these illegal actions rooted in the logic of the jungle and support Iran in asserting its legitimate rights," he added.

"The Iranian Atomic Energy Organization assures the great Iranian nation that despite the evil conspiracies of the enemy, they will not allow the development of this national industry—built on the blood of our nuclear martyrs—to be halted, thanks to the dedication of thousands of revolutionary and motivated scientists and experts."

President Donald Trump previously announced that the US had officially attacked Iran by targeting three nuclear sites.

"We have completed a very successful strike on three nuclear sites in Iran, including Fordow, Natanz, and Esfahan. All aircraft are now out of Iranian airspace," Trump wrote on Truth Social.

“A full payload of bombs was dropped on the main site, Fordow. All aircraft are safely on their way back. Congratulations to our great American soldiers. No other military in the world could do this,” he added.

"NOW IS THE TIME FOR PEACE! Thank you for your attention to this issue," Trump added in his post.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Info Loker NOVOTEL PEKANBARU Mei 2026

Info Loker Dialogue Group Pekanbaru Mei 2026

Info Loker TAM Pekanbaru Mei 2026